30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OLD
1 HOUR TO 2 HOURS OLD
2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS OLD
4 HOURS OLD
Jude Bellingham plays with a natural freedom...England's special star is a throwback midfielder
Jude Bellingham was being talked about as a £100million player before this World Cup and we could be looking at Borussia Dortmund asking double that by the summer.
World Cup: Australian sporting greats row over Tom Rogic omission from Socceroos
Rogic withdrew from the Socceroos squad for their dramatic qualifying win over Peru earlier this year and having yet to start for his new club West Bromwich Albion, Arnold has snubbed him.
'You're a s*** guy and a s*** manager': Ben Foster reveals how Allan Nyom turned on Alan Pardew
Ben Foster has dished the dressing room drama from his time at West Brom after revealing what was said in a dressing room argument between former player Allan Nyom and ex-boss Alan Pardew.
Trent Alexander-Arnold and Harry Kane 'could both play for BRAZIL', says legend Roberto Carlos
Roberto Carlos has said Gareth Southgate should start Trent Alexander-Arnold for England - and that he's one of two England players good enough to play for Brazil.
West Brom 1-0 Blackpool: Okay Yokuslu scored five minutes from time to seal all three points
TOM COLLOMOSSE AT THE HAWTHORNS: West Bromwich Albion owner Guochuan Lai was pilloried by furious supporters despite the club's first home win since August.
Sunderland goalkeeper Alex Bass scores dramatic stoppage-time goal
Alex Bass scored a 95th-minute equaliser to rescue a point for Sunderland in their U21 derby with Newcastle on Monday evening.
[…]The post Five of England’s best World Cup goals first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post World Cup – Group B Preview first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post England’s Maddison reveals which PL player he studied to improve his goal and assist tally first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Five reasons why Qatar 2022 will be the strangest World Cup ever first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Five of the best chipped finishes in Premier League history first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Good luck lads! – 10 former Premier League regulars who retired in 2022 first appeared on The Football Faithful.
West Bromwich Albion Latest News
- Sat, 05 Nov 2022 16:06:11 +0000: Championship roundup: McBurnie double see Blades cut down Burnley - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Sheffield United run rampant in second half to thrash leaders 5-2
- Blackburn sink Huddersfield to close gap at top to two points
Oli McBurnie scored twice as Sheffield United produced a superb second-half display to beat leaders Burnley 5-2 in a pulsating contest at Bramall Lane. Burnley took the lead twice in the first half but the Blades scored four goals after the break to blow away the visitors and canter to a third successive victory.
Sheffield United’s manager, Paul Heckingbottom, said: “The game went exactly how we thought it would. We knew Burnley would play on the front foot.Continue reading...
- Tue, 01 Nov 2022 23:09:45 +0000: Championship roundup: Coventry stun Blackburn and West Brom edge to win - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Jamie Allen helps Coventry climb out of relegation zone
- West Brom overcome Blackpool despite fans’ protest
Jamie Allen dragged Coventry out of the Championship relegation zone as he denied Blackburn the chance to go top. Allen fired City in front four minutes before the break and Rovers’ hopes of a fightback were effectively dashed five minutes from time when the substitute Jake Garrett was dismissed for a foul on Callum Doyle.
Coventry climbed a point clear of the relegation zone as a result of their 1-0 win, while Blackburn could find themselves five points adrift of the leaders Burnley if they beat Rotherham on Wednesday evening.Continue reading...
- Sat, 29 Oct 2022 18:21:18 +0000: Championship roundup: Anass Zaroury strikes late to keep Burnley on top - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Paul Ince rages at ‘joke’ referee as Reading lose at Burnley
- Michael Carrick beaten in first Middlesbrough match
Anass Zaroury headed a dramatic Burnley winner deep into added time as they came from behind to beat Reading 2-1 at Turf Moor, leaving visiting manager Paul Ince raging that his side had been “conned” by the referee.
The goal came after Manuel Benson’s equaliser had levelled Tom Ince’s opener, as the Clarets extended their unbeaten record to 15 in the league and stayed above neighbours Blackburn.Continue reading...
- Sat, 22 Oct 2022 16:39:45 +0000: Championship roundup: QPR stay top while Burnley roar back at Sunderland - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Leaders beat Wigan 2-1 as top three sides all win
- Manager Beale admits Wolves offer was ‘tempting’
QPR remain top of the Championship after a 2-1 win over Wigan at Loftus Road capped a perfect week for them.
Sam Field put Rangers ahead on 12 minutes and Leon Balogun quickly restored their lead after Nathan Broadhead’s equaliser. The win was their fifth in six matches and came 48 hours after Mick Beale delighted fans by turning down the chance to manage Wolves.Continue reading...
- Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:18:46 +0000: Championship: Blackburn go top and Swansea pull off brilliant comeback - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Blackburn 2-0 Sunderland; Norwich 0-1 Luton
- Swansea recover from 2-0 down to beat Reading 3-2
Blackburn went top of the Championship as they defeated their former manager Tony Mowbray’s Sunderland 2-0 on his first return to Ewood Park.
Ben Brereton Díaz put Rovers ahead when he curled a left‑footed effort into the top corner from the edge of the box, seconds after a Sunderland penalty appeal was turned down. Scott Wharton’s close-range header soon after half‑time put Rovers in control despite a hint of offside. Sunderland pushed to try to get back into the game but they could not find a way past a resolute home defence as Ryan Hedges’s effort from almost halfway with the final kick of the game glanced the Sunderland post.Continue reading...
The West Brom News Archives can be viewed below:
- Sun, 13 Nov 2022 18:29:02 +0000: 'I would have taken a tap-in', says Albion striker - BBC Sport
West Brom striker Brandon Thomas-Asante admits he "would have taken a tap-in" after ending his goal drought with a spectacular overhead kick.
- Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:50:34 +0000: West Brom beat Stoke for third straight win - BBC Sport
West Brom climb out of the Championship's bottom three after beating Stoke City to claim their third straight victory.
- Thu, 10 Nov 2022 18:59:26 +0000: Injured Dike on verge of latest West Brom return - BBC Sport
West Bromwich Albion's American striker Daryl Dike is very close to a first-team return after his latest injury setback.
- Mon, 07 Nov 2022 14:10:18 +0000: 'Resilient' Bartley willing to accept criticism - BBC Sport
West Brom's Kyle Bartley defends the right of fans to have a go at underperforming players after answering critics with a goal against QPR.
- Sat, 05 Nov 2022 18:29:33 +0000: Bartley earns lowly West Brom victory at QPR - BBC Sport
Struggling West Brom earn back-to-back Championship wins as Kyle Bartley's header is enough to consign QPR to defeat.