30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OLD
1 HOUR TO 2 HOURS OLD
2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS OLD
4 HOURS OLD
Daryl Dike marks his USMNT recall with a smart goal in West Brom's draw with Cardiff
USA striker Daryl Dike scored a brilliant first-time goal against Cardiff on Wednesday - the same day he was called up to the national team roster for the CONCACAF Nations League.
CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND-UP: Nathan Tella's treble moves Burnley closer to promotion
Vincent Kompany's Burnley continued to show their quality in a classy 3-1 victory on the road against Hull City, which featured Nathan Tella's second hat-trick of the season.
Only 15 points separate third and 15th in the Championship - who will win Premier League promotion?
Burnley have led since the end of October, but with Sheffield United beginning to falter Michael Carrick's Boro have the chance to snatch the second automatic promotion spot from under their noses.
Hull City 2-0 West Brom: Baggies suffer another blow in their bid to reach play-offs
Benjamin Tetteh's instinctive strike against the run of play after 33 minutes put the hosts in front, while Dara O'Shea's own goal in the second half compounded the Baggies' away struggles.
Birmingham City forced to shut training ground after being damaged by 'severe' fire
Whilst no one was injured in the blaze, Birmingham's manager John Eustace may find his preparations for the team ahead of Saturday's Championship tie against Wigan severely limited.
West Brom fans DEMAND a meeting with owner Lai Guochuan amid concerns over a loan he borrowed
Lai has attended only one match in four years and it is unclear when he will next be in the UK. The businessman bought Albion for £200million in 2016.
Noughties Nines: Nicolas Anelka – Sullen and spectacular
[…]The post Noughties Nines: Nicolas Anelka – Sullen and spectacular first appeared on The Football Faithful.
Ranking the 10 best Premier League players of the 2000’s
[…]The post Ranking the 10 best Premier League players of the 2000’s first appeared on The Football Faithful.
EFL could reject Man City if club face Premier League expulsion over financial breaches
[…]The post EFL could reject Man City if club face Premier League expulsion over financial breaches first appeared on The Football Faithful.
January 2011 – The story of the greatest Deadline Day ever
[…]The post January 2011 – The story of the greatest Deadline Day ever first appeared on The Football Faithful.
Deadline Day Folklore: When Peter Odemwingie rocked up to Loftus Road only to get locked out
[…]The post Deadline Day Folklore: When Peter Odemwingie rocked up to Loftus Road only to get locked out first appeared on The Football Faithful.
FA Cup awards – Stevenage stun Villa, Burnley’s Moroccan gem
[…]The post FA Cup awards – Stevenage stun Villa, Burnley’s Moroccan gem first appeared on The Football Faithful.
West Brom vs Millwall Prediction and Betting Tips | 1st April 2023
Cardiff City vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction and Betting Tips | March 15th 2023
West Brom vs Huddersfield Prediction and Betting Tips | 11th March 2023
West Bromwich Albion vs Wigan Athletic Prediction and Betting Tips | March 7, 2023
Hull City vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction and Betting Tips | March 3rd 2023
West Brom vs Middlesbrough Prediction and Betting Tips | February 25, 2023
West Bromwich Albion Latest News
- Wed, 15 Mar 2023 23:11:32 +0000: Championship roundup: Burnley march on, Sheffield United fight back to win - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Tella stars in Burnley’s win at Hull, Blades beat Sunderland 2-1
- Luton and Blackburn triumph, Norwich draw with Huddersfield
Nathan Tella’s hat-trick ensured Burnley continued their march back towards the Premier League as the Championship leaders eased to victory at Hull. Vincent Kompany’s side require just three more wins to secure promotion after a 3-1 win at the MKM Stadium.
An even first half ended with the visitors in front when Tella struck, before a volley and a smart finish wrapped up the victory, Ozan Tufan hitting a late consolation for Hull.Continue reading...
- Tue, 07 Mar 2023 22:50:57 +0000: Championship: Sheffield United boost promotion hopes with win at Reading - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Ndiaye scores only goal as Blades go seven clear of Boro
- West Brom four points off top six after 1-0 win over Wigan
Sheffield United boosted their hopes of automatic promotion to the Premier League with a hard-earned 1-0 win at Reading.
In a tame first-half showing from both sides, a Sander Berge effort from distance provided United’s best moment while Tom Ince drove narrowly wide for Reading.Continue reading...
- Mon, 20 Feb 2023 22:25:42 +0000: Ken Sema doubles up as Watford edge out West Brom in thriller - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
Ken Sema scored twice – including a heavily-deflected winner – as Watford beat West Bromwich Albion to move back into the Championship playoff spots.
Slaven Bilic’s 200th game as a manager in English football could hardly have been more entertaining as his current club pipped the one he took up to the Premier League in 2020, and sacked him before the year was out. Ismaïla Sarr was also on target for Watford on a night when Conor Townsend and Jed Wallace were the scorers for Albion, who remain 10th.Continue reading...
- Wed, 15 Feb 2023 22:48:49 +0000: Championship roundup: Sheffield United’s unbeaten run ended by Archer - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Middlesbrough beat second-placed United at Bramall Lane
- Luton draw at Preston; Blackburn earn late point at West Brom
Cameron Archer struck twice as Middlesbrough came from behind to end promotion rivals Sheffield United’s unbeaten run with a 3-1 victory in the Championship on Wednesday.
The second-placed Blades took a fifth-minute lead through Oli McBurnie at Bramall Lane but Chuba Akpom levelled 20 minutes later. Archer gave Boro the advantage three minutes into the second half before securing the points 16 minutes from time.Continue reading...
- Tue, 07 Feb 2023 21:32:01 +0000: Carlos Corberán signs new West Brom deal to rule himself out of Leeds move - West Bromwich Albion | The Guardian
- Spanish manager appeared favourite to replace Marsch
- Corberán is ‘confident that this is the right place for me’
The West Brom head coach, Carlos Corberán, has signed a contract extension to rule himself out of the running for the vacant Leeds United job.
The 39-year-old Corberán, an assistant to Marcelo Bielsa at Elland Road, appeared to be the favourite to replace the sacked Jesse Marsch but has instead committed himself to the Hawthorns until the summer of 2027.Continue reading...
The West Brom News Archives can be viewed below:
- Fri, 31 Mar 2023 17:57:51 +0000: Injured skipper O'Shea to miss Baggies run-in - BBC Sport
West Bromwich Albion team captain Dara O'Shea is to miss the Championship run-in with a knee injury.
- Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:52:37 +0000: Can Burnley reach 100 points & who is going down? - BBC Sport
As the Championship returns after the last international break of the season BBC Sport looks at how the second tier finale is shaping up.
- Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:42:01 +0000: Baggies chairman Lai 'guarantees' to repay loan - BBC Sport
West Brom say there is a guarantee that chairman Guochuan Lai will repay his £5m debt - despite speculation that it might get written off.
- Mon, 27 Mar 2023 16:58:17 +0000: Ex-England player Palmer suffers 'small heart attack' - BBC Sport
Former England midfielder Carlton Palmer says he has suffered a suspected "small heart attack" while running the Sheffield Half marathon on Sunday.
- Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:06:38 +0000: Ex-England keeper Foster signs for Wrexham - BBC Sport
Former Manchester United and England goalkeeper Ben Foster comes out of retirement to sign for National League Wrexham.