Manchester United scouts 'watch £67m Porto winger Luis Diaz in action'
Diaz has scored 16 goals and provided six assists in 28 appearances this campaign to help Porto to top spot in Primeira Liga, where they have a six points lead over Sporting Lisbon.
30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OLD
1 HOUR TO 2 HOURS OLD
2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS OLD
4 HOURS OLD
Jittery Premier League stars call in SAS soldiers to protect their families
EXCLUSIVE BY MIKE KEEGAN: Sportsmail can reveal clubs in the North West - aware of the fears of their players - have set up a discussion group where they are sharing intelligence to safeguard.
Manchester United forward Anthony Martial close to Sevilla loan move after agreeing wage cut
Sevilla are finalising terms with Manchester United over a season loan deal for Anthony Martial after further talks on Monday. The Spanish side are understood to have offered a £5million loan fee.
Manchester United and Liverpool 'unlikely to move for Denis Zakaria this month'
Manchester United have spoken with his agents but no offer has been submitted. And Liverpool are not interested in making a move in the January transfer window.
Hakim Ziyech enters this weeks Premier League POWER RANKINGS
Sportsmail have brought you a Power Rankings table - listing the top 10 players in the Premier League following this weekend's action.
Nice 'join the race to sign out-of-favour Manchester United playmaker Jesse Lingard'
The 29-year-old, who flourished on loan at West Ham in the second-half of last season, has again struggled for game-time at Old Trafford this season and looks like he could leave this month.
Vitor Pereira: Who is the Portuguese manager linked with Everton job?
The Portuguese coach, 53, has won league championships in his home country, Greece and China during a fairly nomadic career for a reasonably young coach.
[…]The post Hitmen: Five of the best Serie A strikers of the 90s first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Heroes and Villains: Premier League Gameweek 23 first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Premier League Awards: Rashford comes up clutch, Salisu shines, and Ziyech’s stunner first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Four names under consideration as Man Utd ‘step up’ manager hunt first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Premier League to change rules following frustration at Covid postponements first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Newcastle to make renewed ‘push’ to sign Lingard first appeared on The Football Faithful.
Manchester United Latest News for the 2021 – 2022 Football Season
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:46:42 +0000: Anthony Martial leaving Manchester United for Sevilla on loan - Manchester United | The Guardian
- Spanish club paying loan fee of about £5m and full wages
- Martial wants move in search of more playing time
Manchester United have agreed to loan Anthony Martial to Sevilla for the rest of the season, with the Spanish club paying a fee of about €6m (£5m) and covering the forward’s £150,000-a-week salary.
Martial is due to fly to Spain to complete the transfer after pushing for a move in search of more game time. He came on as a late substitute in Saturday’s win over West Ham for his first appearance since early December.Continue reading...
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:28:14 +0000: Newcastle push again for Jesse Lingard and could turn to Dele Alli if move fails - Manchester United | The Guardian
- Manchester United forward is key target for loan deal
- Sevilla confident of getting Martial on loan from Old Trafford
Newcastle could turn their attention to Tottenham’s Dele Alli if they are unable to reach an agreement with Manchester United over a loan deal for Jesse Lingard.
Eddie Howe, who has strengthened his squad by signing Chris Wood and Kieran Trippier, is desperate for further additions as he tries to save his side from relegation. Newcastle want more firepower and have targeted Lingard, who has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford.Continue reading...
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:40:05 +0000: Rashford changes mood music and rises above frenzy of amateur analysis | Barney Ronay - Manchester United | The Guardian
The melancholia around the Manchester United forward’s dip in form always seemed overblown – footballers are people too
What’s eating Marcus Rashford? Here’s a thought: maybe nothing. Rashford was once again on the bench against West Ham. He stayed there for 62 minutes as United produced a performance that was energetically blank, frantically vague, noisily blunt.
Football loves its bold strokes howsoever, and Rashford did the most important thing in this game, scoring with almost the final kick, four yards out in front of an open goal, after a kind of three-man cavalry sprint from close to halfway ended with Edinson Cavani squaring the ball across the box for Rashford to tap it home and spark a kind of rolling delirium around the stands.Continue reading...
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:24:18 +0000: Rangnick hails Rashford following ‘emotional’ winner against West Ham - Manchester United | The Guardian
- Manchester United manager delighted with ‘massive’ win
- Rangnick says Rashford is ‘one of the top strikers in England’
Ralf Rangnick hailed the dressing room atmosphere after Marcus Rashford’s winner 27 seconds from the end meant Manchester United overtook West Ham to claim fourth place.
It meant the interim manager had claimed back-to-back wins for the first time, 10 games into his tenure, and given the reported unrest surrounding the club due to unconvincing form and inconsistent results Rangnick was content.Continue reading...
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:15:32 +0000: Manchester United snatch victory over West Ham after Rashford’s late winner - Manchester United | The Guardian
An arm-wrestle, a nonevent, a fair share of the spoils: any of these verdicts might have been apt until, deep into added time, Marcus Rashford finished Edinson Cavani’s cross from the left to send himself, Manchester United, and the Old Trafford faithful into ecstasy. Cue Rashford, who has been off-colour, rushing across the Stretford End to knee-slide, joined by his jubilant teammates.
If there may be a debate as to whether any part of Cavani’s arm was offside, Ralf Rangnick deserves full credit as the No 21, Rashford and Anthony Martial – who had played in the Uruguayan – were late attacking substitutions. For Rashford this was a second goal in consecutive outings: across this game and Wednesday’s 3-1 win at Brentford, he has doubled his Premier League output for the season. The forward, like United, may be stirring in the business phase of the campaign.Continue reading...
We also recommend reading more on boxing training here, a fantastic free resource for all things fitness related.
The News Archives can be viewed below
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:02:44 +0000: Anthony Martial: Sevilla prepared to cover Man Utd forward's wages - BBC Sport
Sevilla make Manchester United a loan offer for Anthony Martial with the France forward willing to take a pay cut to allow the deal to go through.
- Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:51:04 +0000: Zidane Iqbal: Manchester United youngster called up by Iraq - BBC Sport
Manchester United youngster Zidane Iqbal receives his first international call-up by Iraq for their World Cup qualifiers.
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 19:24:10 +0000: Manchester United: 'Important' Marcus Rashford shows he can be a winner - BBC Sport
Marcus Rashford's dramatic late winner against West Ham feels like a big goal for the striker and Manchester United, Simon Stone writes.
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 18:11:04 +0000: Manchester United 1-0 West Ham United: 'Those are the best kind of wins!' - Rangnick happy after late goal - BBC Sport
Manchester United manager Ralf Rangnick is happy after his team scored in the 93rd minute to beat West Ham 1-0 at Old Trafford.
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:25:08 +0000: Man Utd 1-0 West Ham: Marcus Rashford scores stoppage-time winner - BBC Sport
Marcus Rashford scores a stoppage-time winner as Manchester United snatch victory against West Ham to move into the top four of the Premier League.