30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OLD
1 HOUR TO 2 HOURS OLD
2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS OLD
4 HOURS OLD
[…]The post The best of Saturday’s FA Cup third round action: Chorley cupset, Justin’s golazo, Smith Rowe impresses again first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Tweets of the Week: Man United’s weird week, unlikely hero Demba Ba, and Lukaku gets in the way first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Coleen Rooney, Drip Doctors and "he's 28 'til he's 29": Some of the best ever football tweets first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Our EFL Championship team of the year for the 2019/20 season first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Fergie's farewell, handshake controversies and the most iconic Premier League images of the 2010's first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Clough’s farewell, Cantona’s kung-fu kick and the most iconic imagery of 90’s Premier League football first appeared on The Football Faithful.
QPR Football Club Latest News for the 2021 – 2022 Football Season
- Wed, 01 Jun 2022 16:10:13 +0000: New QPR manager Michael Beale lays out his vision for ‘young, hungry team’ - QPR | The Guardian
- Beale was Steven Gerrard’s assistant at Villa and Rangers
- ‘I want Loftus Road to be a cauldron’ says new manager
Queens Park Rangers have appointed Steven Gerrard’s assistant at Aston Villa, Michael Beale, as their manager.
QPR identified Beale, who also worked alongside Gerrard at Rangers, as their No 1 target on a three-man shortlist, which included the MK Dons head coach, Liam Manning. Gerrard first worked in the Liverpool academy alongside Beale, who has also coached at São Paulo.Continue reading...
- Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:50:35 +0000: Blackburn leave Tony Mowbray in limbo as QPR confirm Mark Warburton exit - QPR | The Guardian
- Mowbray out of contract and has heard nothing from club
- QPR look to build on style of play set out by Mark Warburton
The Blackburn manager, Tony Mowbray, has made a decision over his future at the club and looks likely to leave Ewood Park after five years in charge. Rovers are chasing a playoff place with two games of the Championship season remaining, but Mowbray says he has not heard anything from the club about his future.
Speaking before the visit of Bournemouth on Saturday, Mowbray told the Lancashire Telegraph: “All I can do is say that there’s been no conversation, no approach, no discussions and we’re a week away from the end of the season, so what do you want me to think?Continue reading...
- Sat, 02 Apr 2022 16:44:36 +0000: Championship roundup: Aleksandar Mitrovic hits double in Fulham victory - QPR | The Guardian
- Prolific forward takes total for the season to 37 goals
- Swansea make South Wales derby history with 4-0 win
Aleksandar Mitrovic continued his remarkable scoring form by hitting both goals as Championship leaders Fulham beat west London rivals QPR 2-0.
The Serbia striker’s first-half opener put Fulham in control at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, and his 78th-minute penalty sealed it, taking his tally to 37 league goals this season. The hosts’ miserable afternoon ended with manager Mark Warburton being shown a yellow card and his assistant John Eustace a red, seemingly for dissent. Rangers have lost their past three matches and five of the last six.Continue reading...
- Sat, 26 Feb 2022 15:16:56 +0000: Championship: Khadra ends Blackburn’s goal famine, Mitrovic strikes again - QPR | The Guardian
- Blackburn end five-match goalless run and beat fellow hopefuls
- Second-placed Bournemouth roar back to defeat 10-man Stoke
Reda Khadra made up for his midweek penalty miss by ending Blackburn’s five-match goal drought to register a 1-0 win over fellow promotion hopefuls QPR.
The German’s difficult week, which began with a spot-kick failure against Sheffield United on Wednesday, looked set to continue when he missed a glorious first-half chance as Tony Mowbray’s side dominated the out-of-sorts visitors.Continue reading...
- Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:36:41 +0000: Championship roundup: Mitrovic sets goalscoring record in Fulham win - QPR | The Guardian
- Serb scores twice in 2-1 victory for leaders
- QPR up to third after beating Blackpool
Aleksandar Mitrovic set and extended a Championship record with a double in Fulham’s 2-1 victory over struggling Peterborough.
The Serbia international’s 28th-minute penalty was his 32nd league goal of the campaign, one more than Ivan Toney’s previous mark. Mitrovic struck from the spot after being fouled by Harrison Burrows, and he took his tally to 33 within 17 minutes of the restart when he converted Neeskens Kebano’s cross as his side bounced back from Saturday’s home defeat by Huddersfield with Jack Marriott’s late effort providing scant consolation.Continue reading...
The News Archives for QPR have been added below:
- Thu, 23 Jun 2022 14:43:33 +0000: Carabao Cup and Papa Johns Trophy: Derby County to face Mansfield Town in both competitions - BBC Sport
Derby will take on Mansfield in two EFL competitions having been drawn against them in the Carabao Cup and Papa Johns Trophy.
- Thu, 23 Jun 2022 08:00:12 +0000: Championship fixtures: Vincent Kompany's Burnley start at Huddersfield Town - BBC Sport
Vincent Kompany's first Championship game in charge of Burnley will be at Huddersfield in the first match of the season on 29 July.
- Wed, 22 Jun 2022 12:40:04 +0000: Albert Adomah: Winger signs two-year QPR contract - BBC Sport
Winger Albert Adomah signs a new two-year contract extension with Queen's Park Rangers.
- Tue, 21 Jun 2022 15:55:37 +0000: Jordy de Wijs: QPR centre-back joins Fortuna Dusseldorf - BBC Sport
QPR centre-back Jordy de Wijs moves to Fortuna Dusseldorf after a loan spell last season.
- Sun, 19 Jun 2022 11:41:12 +0000: Kenneth Paal: QPR sign PEC Zwolle defender on three-year deal - BBC Sport
Championship side QPR sign left-back Kenneth Paal on a three-year contract from Dutch side PEC Zwolle.