30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR OLD
1 HOUR TO 2 HOURS OLD
2 HOURS TO 4 HOURS OLD
4 HOURS OLD
[…]The post The best of Saturday’s FA Cup third round action: Chorley cupset, Justin’s golazo, Smith Rowe impresses again first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Tweets of the Week: Man United’s weird week, unlikely hero Demba Ba, and Lukaku gets in the way first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Coleen Rooney, Drip Doctors and "he's 28 'til he's 29": Some of the best ever football tweets first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Our EFL Championship team of the year for the 2019/20 season first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Fergie's farewell, handshake controversies and the most iconic Premier League images of the 2010's first appeared on The Football Faithful.
[…]The post Clough’s farewell, Cantona’s kung-fu kick and the most iconic imagery of 90’s Premier League football first appeared on The Football Faithful.
QPR Football Club Latest News for the 2021 – 2022 Football Season
- Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:01:09 +0000: Championship: Willock stuns leaders Sheffield United as QPR go fourth - QPR | The Guardian
- United lose at home for first time this season
- Norwich go second after 1-1 draw at Reading
QPR stunned the Championship leaders Sheffield United with a 1-0 victory at Bramall Lane as Norwich missed the chance to go top of the table after drawing against Reading.
Chris Willock’s 51st-minute strike sent the Blades spinning to a first home defeat of the season and pushed in-form Rangers up to fourth place. Willock’s winner came after he played a clever one-two with Ethan Laird and squeezed his shot from an acute angle between goalkeeper Wes Foderingham and the near post. Tommy Doyle came closest to a Blades equaliser from distance, with his effort just going wide, but Rangers held on to make it five wins from seven games.Continue reading...
- Sat, 03 Sep 2022 18:28:19 +0000: Championship roundup: Norwich sweep Coventry aside to go top - QPR | The Guardian
- Pukki, Sargent and Dowell score in fifth straight win
- Bristol City go third with 3-2 win at Blackburn
Norwich made it five consecutive league wins to go top of the Championship with a 3-0 win against Coventry.
Teemu Pukki fired his side into the lead 15 minutes into the game before Josh Sargent scored his fifth goal of the season to double the lead. The substitute Kieran Dowell capped off a strong afternoon for the host 10 minutes from time and the Sky Blues remain rooted to the bottom.Continue reading...
- Tue, 30 Aug 2022 21:38:38 +0000: Championship roundup: Sheffield United go top by routing Reading - QPR | The Guardian
- Former league leaders are beaten 4-0 at Bramall Lane
- Tony Mowbray announced as new manager of Sunderland
Sheffield United moved top of the Championship in commanding fashion with a 4-0 win over former leaders Reading. A clash between the top two sides in the division had looked an enticing prospect, but the home side cruised to a one-sided victory at Bramall Lane.
Oli McBurnie opened the scoring with a header from Max Lowe’s superb cross after 11 minutes and Anel Ahmedhodzic volleyed home from a corner seconds into the second period. Iliman Ndiaye put the result beyond doubt shortly after the hour and Ahmedhodzic completed the rout with a glancing header 10 minutes from time.Continue reading...
- Fri, 19 Aug 2022 07:00:08 +0000: QPR ask fans to take blood stem cell donor test at match against Rotherham - QPR | The Guardian
- Friend of defender Jimmy Dunne needs bone marrow transplant
- Club will host swab centre outside Loftus Road on Saturday
Queens Park Rangers will host a swab centre outside Loftus Road on Saturday to try to find a bone marrow transplant match for a close family friend of the defender Jimmy Dunne. Daniel Greer, a 14-year-old diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia (AML), urgently requires a blood stem cell donor and Dunne is determined to help in the “race against time”.
QPR and Dunne are urging supporters to consider taking the simple test, which could have a profound impact on someone’s life. QPR, who will warm up in T-shirts adorned with the message #DoItForDaniel, host Rotherham, with about 14,000 supporters expected to be in attendance. DKMS, a blood cancer charity, will set up a mobile station on South Africa Road for supporters and passersby.Continue reading...
- Tue, 16 Aug 2022 21:51:14 +0000: Championship: Swansea’s late brace of own goals hand Millwall draw - QPR | The Guardian
- Cabango and Wood gift visitors an unlikely point
- Norwich climb off bottom of Championship with first win
Millwall benefited from two remarkable stoppage-time own goals as they snatched a 2-2 draw at Swansea to go fourth in the Championship. The hosts looked to be heading for a routine victory following Ryan Manning’s first goal for the club and a strike from Michael Obafemi inside the opening 12 minutes.
However, in a frantic finale Swans defenders Ben Cabango and Nathan Wood both put through their own net to gift the Lions a point.Continue reading...
The News Archives for QPR have been added below:
- Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:33:05 +0000: Championship: Reading bid to go top as they visit in-form QPR - BBC Sport
Follow live updates as fourth-placed Queens Park Rangers host fellow high-flyers Reading in the Championship.
- Tue, 04 Oct 2022 22:11:32 +0000: Willock earns QPR win at leaders Sheffield United - BBC Sport
Sheffield United suffer their first home defeat of the season as Chris Willock's goal reinforces QPR's own promotion push.
- Sat, 01 Oct 2022 18:00:57 +0000: Roberts opens QPR account in win at Bristol City - BBC Sport
Tyler Roberts scores his first league goal for QPR as they win at Bristol City to go fifth in the Championship.
- Sat, 17 Sep 2022 17:23:44 +0000: QPR held to goalless draw by Stoke - BBC Sport
QPR lost ground on the Championship leaders as they were held to a goalless draw by Stoke City at Loftus Road.
- Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:01:43 +0000: Willock shines as QPR see off Millwall - BBC Sport
Chris Willock's superb finish helps propel QPR to victory over Millwall at The Den.