The Latest West Ham FC Transfer News
- Fri, 26 May 2017 16:31:00 +0000: West Ham transfer news: How the Hammers could look next season with Pablo Zabaleta and more new signings - West Ham United
- Fri, 26 May 2017 13:02:33 +0000: Transfer news: West Ham and Southampton showing interest in Juventus midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah - West Ham United
- Fri, 26 May 2017 12:59:03 +0000: Top 30 clubs in Europe ranked by average attendance in 2016/17 – from 30 to one - West Ham United
- Fri, 26 May 2017 12:01:26 +0000: CONFIRMED: Pablo Zabaleta signs for West Ham following Manchester City departure - West Ham United
- Fri, 26 May 2017 11:32:59 +0000: Marseille to make move for former Arsenal and West Ham midfielder Alex Song - West Ham United
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been working thick and fast to bring in as many quality new players as he can to the Upton Park for the new season after his newly promoted side climbed their way back to the countries top division. Allardyce has many players in his sights for the up coming campaign and the club are now in talks with many clubs regarding possible additions for his squad.
The first notable signing of the summer is the capture of Malian striker Modibo Maiga from the French side Sochaux in a four year deal thought to be worth around four million pounds. The highly rated striker has been on Allardyces radar for some time and the manager seem extremely happy with bringing in a player of his quality as he feels he will provide a great outlet for his team and ultimately goals that could keep them in England`s top flight.
Another player who looks all set to arrive at Upton Park this summer is Southend superstar Bilel Mohsni who is currently on trial at the club. The twenty four year old defender who also has the ability to play as a striker is seen as a great utility player for Allardyce and if the club do sign the player they could achieve this easily for a fee much less than his market value.