The Latest West Ham FC Transfer News
- Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:41:04 +0000: West Ham 1-0 Shrewsbury Town: Hammers earn extra-time FA Cup victory - West Ham United
- Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:55:00 +0000: West Ham v Shrewsbury Town live stream and confirmed line-ups: talkSPORT 2 FA Cup third-round replay coverage on January 16, 2018 - West Ham United
- Tue, 16 Jan 2018 15:50:54 +0000: Chelsea FC transfer news: Andy Carroll stats to assess if he is right fit at Stamford Bridge - West Ham United
- Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:42:45 +0000: How the Premier League table would look based on every club's away form only - West Ham United
- Tue, 16 Jan 2018 07:50:57 +0000: Transfer news: West Ham rule out Andy Carroll loan deal as Chelsea eye shock move for striker - West Ham United
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been working thick and fast to bring in as many quality new players as he can to the Upton Park for the new season after his newly promoted side climbed their way back to the countries top division. Allardyce has many players in his sights for the up coming campaign and the club are now in talks with many clubs regarding possible additions for his squad.
The first notable signing of the summer is the capture of Malian striker Modibo Maiga from the French side Sochaux in a four year deal thought to be worth around four million pounds. The highly rated striker has been on Allardyces radar for some time and the manager seem extremely happy with bringing in a player of his quality as he feels he will provide a great outlet for his team and ultimately goals that could keep them in England`s top flight.
Another player who looks all set to arrive at Upton Park this summer is Southend superstar Bilel Mohsni who is currently on trial at the club. The twenty four year old defender who also has the ability to play as a striker is seen as a great utility player for Allardyce and if the club do sign the player they could achieve this easily for a fee much less than his market value.