The Latest Swansea City FC Transfer News
- Sat, 19 May 2018 14:28:51 +0000: Premier League 2017/18: How the table would look if only goals scored by English players counted - Swansea City
- Sat, 19 May 2018 13:48:53 +0000: Premier League three-season table: Who have been the most consistent clubs? - Swansea City
- Sat, 19 May 2018 11:07:15 +0000: Premier League 2017/18: Every club's Player of the Season revealed - Swansea City
- Fri, 18 May 2018 12:22:02 +0000: Swansea City FC news: Club confirm Carlos Carvalhal's exit after relegation from the Premier League - Swansea City
- Fri, 18 May 2018 08:04:05 +0000: How much money each Premier League club earned from TV and their final position - Swansea City
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
New Swansea City manager Michael Luadrup has started life in south Wales very well after already capturing two of his summer transfer targets within the first two weeks after his appointment following the departure of Brendan Rodgers to Liverpool. The manager has already brought in Chico Flores and Jonathan De Guzman in two deals that will strengthen his squad considerably for the upcoming season.
Another great coup for the new manager is securing the services of well favoured Swansea youngster Ben Davies who yesterday signed a new two year deal to keep him at the Liberty Stadium. It had been thought that Davies would be leaving the club this summer after failing to break into a regular team spot last term but with the highly rated left back now being assured of his future at the club he chose to stay which is a great boost for the fans as he has become a new light of hope at the club.
A player who looks to be on his way out of the Liberty is midfielder Scott Donnelly after the club and the player both mutually agreed to cancel his contract after an ill fated spell with the Welsh side. The player had found it increasingly hard to nail down a regular first team place and after great discussion with the club it was agreed that he could move to another team.
A potential target who has been on the managers radar for some time now is Bristol City winger Albert Adomah as he is seen as the perfect addition to Laudrups squad for the new season. The extremely talented winger has been in great form for his club over the past two seasons and this as gained him many fans from across the football world with Swansea looking in pole position to bring him to their club for a fee thought to be around the two million pound mark.