The Fulham Latest Football News for 2017 – 2018
- Sat, 19 Jan 2019 09:00:12 +0000: Fulham v Tottenham: match preview - Fulham | The Guardian
Tottenham’s first test to survive following Son Heung-min leaving for the Asian Cup and Harry Kane suffering an ankle injury is a trip to Fulham. Claudio Ranieri’s side are five points from safety and will feel hope that they can salvage something. Ryan Babel making his Premier League return after eight years could help their cause. Érik Lamela and Fernando Llorente are solid replacements for Kane and Son though and should test Fulham’s improving but still imperfect defence. Graham Searles
Sunday 4pm SSPLContinue reading...
- Sun, 13 Jan 2019 20:54:59 +0000: The Dozen: the weekend’s best Premier League photos - Fulham | The Guardian
Your weekend roundup of the best photography from England’s top flight
- View the Dozen archive
- Sat, 12 Jan 2019 21:13:47 +0000: Fulham vice-chairman Tony Khan tells fan to ‘go to hell’ in Twitter exchange - Fulham | The Guardian
• Khan responds angrily to fan telling him to ‘leave my club’
• 36-year-old promises fans ‘multiple signings’ in January
Fulham’s vice-chairman, Tony Khan, told a fan to “go to hell” in a tweet after Saturday’s 2-1 defeat by Burnley left the promoted club mired in the relegation zone.
Khan took to Twitter in an attempt to ease Fulham fans’ concerns, promising “multiple signings to improve the squad” in the January transfer window.Continue reading...
- Sat, 12 Jan 2019 17:07:36 +0000: Burnley fight back to beat Fulham without a shot on target - Fulham | The Guardian
When your luck’s out, it’s out. Relegation-haunted Fulham must have thought they were in with a chance when they got off to a dream start at Turf Moor with a sensational goal after two minutes, only for two own goals in quick succession to put Burnley in control before Claudio Ranieri even had a chance to speak to his players about protecting their lead.
Burnley were therefore able to climb the table without finding the net or even having a shot on target, though that does not necessarily mean Fulham were victims of any cruel misfortune. Sean Dyche’s team reacted positively to going behind at such an early stage and spent most of the first half pressuring the Fulham goal. It was only the identity of the scorers that was harsh on a side looking for their first away win of the season.Continue reading...
- Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:07:18 +0000: Burnley v Fulham: match preview - Fulham | The Guardian
Burnley have shown signs of recovery and are looking for a third successive league win when they take on Fulham, who come to Turf Moor second bottom and without an away win this season. It seems a long time ago now but these sides were involved in a six-goal thriller in August, when Fulham won 4-2 at Craven Cottage to raise expectations for the season that has sadly failed to materialise. Paul Wilson
Saturday 3pmContinue reading...
News Archive Below
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:26:51 +0000: Ex-England midfielder Parker retires - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Ex-England, Charlton and Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker announces his retirement from football.
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:23:55 +0000: Sessegnon signs new Fulham contract - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Fulham youngster Ryan Sessegnon signs his first professional deal, keeping him at the club until June 2020.
- Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:50:48 +0000: Adams takes Under-18 job in non-league - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Former Premier League manager Micky Adams takes on a role as Under-18 boss at non-league club Harborough Town.
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:00:34 +0000: Championship fixtures in full - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Find out your team's fixtures in the Championship during the 2017-18 season.
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:19:02 +0000: Sunderland to play Bury in EFL Cup - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Sunderland will travel to Bury in the EFL Cup first round following their relegation from the Premier League.