The Fulham Latest Football News for 2017 – 2018
- Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:31:21 +0000: Transfer roundup: West Ham set to sign Felipe Anderson for club record £33.5m - Fulham | The Guardian
- Fulham sign £25m Jean Michaël Seri from Nice
- Barça sign €36m Lenglet as Everton chase Digne
West Ham have agreed a club record €38m (£33.5m) deal to sign Felipe Anderson from Lazio, with the Brazilian winger set for a medical on Friday.Continue reading...
- Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:59:06 +0000: Premier League fixtures 2018-19: Manchester City start at Arsenal - Fulham | The Guardian
• Champions travel to Emirates for Unai Emery’s Arsenal debut
• Spurs’ new ground not ready until Liverpool on 15 September
• Premier League fixtures 2018-19 in full
Manchester City will start their Premier League title defence at Arsenal. The 2018-19 fixtures, announced on Thursday morning, handed Pep Guardiola’s record-breaking team an Emirates Stadium opener on the weekend of 11-12 August – a fixture that will be Unai Emery’s first competitive match as the Arsenal manager.
City, who amassed 100 points and 106 goals en route to finishing 19 points clear of Manchester United in 2017-18, do not face another side from last season’s top six until the trip to Liverpool in October. Games against the newly promoted trio of Wolves, Cardiff and Fulham are part of a sequence that also includes Huddersfield, Newcastle and Brighton – the three teams who came up in 2017.
Arsenal v Manchester CityContinue reading...
Bournemouth v Cardiff City
Fulham v Crystal Palace
Huddersfield Town v Chelsea
Liverpool v West Ham United
Manchester United v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Burnley
Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion
Wolves v Everton
- Thu, 31 May 2018 13:09:00 +0000: West Ham confident of signing Fulham defender Ryan Fredericks - Fulham | The Guardian
• Fredericks’ contract with Fulham expires this summer
• West Ham adamant Marko Arnautovic will not be sold
West Ham are confident of signing the right-back Ryan Fredericks, whose contract with Fulham expires this summer.
Fredericks is also a target for Crystal Palace, among other clubs, and Fulham are trying to persuade the 25-year-old to extend his contract after they were promoted to the Premier League. The defender is due to hold talks with West Ham next week.Continue reading...
- Sun, 27 May 2018 21:30:35 +0000: Slavisa Jokanovic in prime position to enhance Fulham’s playing options - Fulham | The Guardian
Craven Cottage in need of more variations as club prepare for top-flight football after four years in the Championship
Slavisa Jokanovic opted for some sporting cross‑pollination when asked whether, after two and a half years of battles won and lost, Fulham’s promotion from the Championship felt especially sweet. “Like in tennis, we lost one match point,” he said. “But today we smashed the second match point. We are a Premier League team.”
They are, and Jokanovic could feel welcome to all the emphatic language he liked. A double-fault would have been crushing for Fulham, whose charge towards automatic promotion blew up against Birmingham on a hard, well‑grown pitch that perplexed their players and seemed to have laid bare a soft underbelly. Instead their manager can reflect on deserved victory over forces that had at one stage cast his tenure into doubt and could sense that, having so successfully got his own way once, he has enough credit built up to get it again.Continue reading...
- Sun, 27 May 2018 14:13:16 +0000: Aston Villa face task of keeping Jack Grealish after Wembley agony | Ian Malin - Fulham | The Guardian
No 26 did not deliver destiny for Villa in the Championship play-off final against Fulham and now Steve Bruce has problems preparing for another promotion tilt
Surely football’s gods would not deny Aston Villa this time: 26 May was the 36th anniversary of the club’s European Cup victory when the team in claret and blue, against all the odds, beat the bluebloods of Bayern Munich. The number 26 was on the back of Villa’s captain, John Terry, the warrior central defender who would pass his 38th birthday back in the Premier League, taking a couple of days off when his adopted club play Chelsea to whom he said goodbye a year ago in the 26th minute.
That was to be the narrative except that in the high-stakes Championship play-off final the numbers have been crunched and it is Fulham who have triumphed in the game tagged last week as the £280m match, and who will be joining the high rollers of the Premier League. Terry will almost certainly leave the club for whom he has slogged away through an endless English winter and Aston Villa’s summer will be an anxious and long one.Continue reading...
News Archive Below
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:26:51 +0000: Ex-England midfielder Parker retires - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Ex-England, Charlton and Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker announces his retirement from football.
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:23:55 +0000: Sessegnon signs new Fulham contract - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Fulham youngster Ryan Sessegnon signs his first professional deal, keeping him at the club until June 2020.
- Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:50:48 +0000: Adams takes Under-18 job in non-league - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Former Premier League manager Micky Adams takes on a role as Under-18 boss at non-league club Harborough Town.
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:00:34 +0000: Championship fixtures in full - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Find out your team's fixtures in the Championship during the 2017-18 season.
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:19:02 +0000: Sunderland to play Bury in EFL Cup - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Fulham | BBC
Sunderland will travel to Bury in the EFL Cup first round following their relegation from the Premier League.