The Latest Norwich FC Transfer News
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:56:57 +0000: Lafferty joins Hearts on two-year deal - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Northern Ireland forward Kyle Lafferty joins Hearts on a two-year deal, subject to a medical.
- Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:06:31 +0000: Shrewsbury Town sign Jules and Adams - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Shrewsbury Town sign Reading defender Zak Jules for an undisclosed fee and Ebou Adams on loan from Norwich.
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:00:34 +0000: Championship fixtures in full - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Find out your team's fixtures in the Championship during the 2017-18 season.
- Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:27:17 +0000: Preston re-sign Norwich keeper Rudd - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Preston North End re-sign goalkeeper Declan Rudd from Championship rivals Norwich City on a three-year deal.
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:19:02 +0000: Sunderland to play Bury in EFL Cup - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Sunderland will travel to Bury in the EFL Cup first round following their relegation from the Premier League.
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
Norwich City have just had a bid to bring Leeds United player Robert Snodgrass to Carrow Road as Neil Warnock last night dashed all hopes of the Canaries signing the talented winger. Manager Chris Hughton is said to be extremely disappointed with the decision as he has been a firm fan of the player for some time but still hold hope that a deal can be struck between the two sides before the start of the season.
Norwich striker Chris Martin and his agent have both stated today that the striker would prefer to stay with the canaries amid rumours the player is surplus to requirements at Carrow Road. The twenty three year old found holding down a regular spot extremely difficult last year and then was loaned out to Crystal palace shortly afterwards but the player has now committed to the club and states he is willing to work for his place which will be great news for Norwich City fans.
Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies is another target for Hughton this summer as he has long been admirer of the young defender after he has made it clear he would like to move on from the Blues. The player is still under contract to Birmingham until 2014 after he arrived at the club from Aston Villa in early 2011 and it is thought the Blues will be holding out for a large transfer fee for the player as they have no intention of losing one of their best defenders for less than his market value.