The Latest Norwich FC Transfer News for 2017 – 2018
- Sat, 10 Nov 2018 17:44:18 +0000: Championship roundup: Norwich go top after incredible finale against Millwall - Norwich City | The Guardian
• Canaries score twice in injury time to snatch victory
• Aston Villa beat Derby 3-0 in Lampard v Terry meeting
Jordan Rhodes and Teemu Pukki struck in stoppage time as Norwich recorded an incredible 4-3 victory over Millwall at Carrow Road in the Championship.
Having thrown away a 2-1 lead in the closing stages to fall 3-2 behind, the Canaries clinched a fifth successive league win in dramatic circumstances.Continue reading...
- Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:29:49 +0000: Football League: Norwich cruise to top after Sheffield United lose at Forest - Norwich City | The Guardian
- Paul Gallagher scores and then goes in goal for Preston
- Scunthorpe rally from 3-0 down to draw with Oxford
Norwich are top of the table after a crushing 4-0 defeat of Sheffield Wednesday secured a fourth victory in a row. The damage was done for Wednesday over eleven second-half minutes, Teemu Pukki scoring two goals that sandwiched Emiliano Buendía’s strike. Substitute Dennis Srbeny notched the fourth ten minutes from time with his first touch since coming off the bench.
League One results
League Two resultsContinue reading...
- Tue, 30 Oct 2018 22:17:57 +0000: Steve Cook drives Bournemouth past Norwich into quarter-finals - Norwich City | The Guardian
Steve Cook scored a second-half winner as Bournemouth scraped into the Carabao Cup quarter-finals with an unconvincing 2-1 win against Norwich.
Cook smashed home following a corner 18 minutes from time at the Vitality Stadium to see off the dogged Championship visitors. Norwich more than matched the hosts and looked like they might cause an upset when Onel Hernández cancelled out Junior Stanislas’s first-half opener.Continue reading...
- Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:30:13 +0000: Norwich showing signs of promise as Daniel Farke’s methods hit home | Paul MacInnes - Norwich City | The Guardian
The Championship side are out to cause an upset at Bournemouth in Tuesday’s Carabao Cup tie and their young German manager has them on an impressive run
When asked about Bournemouth’s Carabao Cup opponents, Eddie Howe described Norwich as “one of the form teams in the country”. It sounded like flattery, of the kind that might lull the opposition and gee up his troops. But Howe elaborated: “Their strength this season has been with their team. They have an attacking philosophy and they have momentum, so we have to be very careful. They’re a dangerous team.”
Howe has become one of the most admired managers in the country in part through his attention to detail, so perhaps it is not surprising to find him familiar with Daniel Farke’s side. He will also remember Norwich as one of the teams who accompanied his side into the Premier League in 2015. At the same time he is right; there is something going on in East Anglia.Continue reading...
- Sat, 27 Oct 2018 18:28:42 +0000: Football League: Roofe hands Leeds equaliser as Sheffield United go top - Norwich City | The Guardian
- Kemar Roofe’s equaliser given despite clear handball
- Billy Sharp hat-trick against Wigan sends Blades top of table
Leeds scored a highly disputed equaliser in drawing 1-1 with Nottingham Forest, who led after Jack Robinson’s 11th minute header. In the 82nd minute, Mateusz Klich crossed the ball in before Kemar Roofe clearly handled the ball to guide it into the net as referee Geoff Eltringham waved away Forest protests.
League One results
League Two resultsContinue reading...
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
- Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:56:57 +0000: Lafferty joins Hearts on two-year deal - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Northern Ireland forward Kyle Lafferty joins Hearts on a two-year deal, subject to a medical.
- Mon, 26 Jun 2017 15:06:31 +0000: Shrewsbury Town sign Jules and Adams - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Shrewsbury Town sign Reading defender Zak Jules for an undisclosed fee and Ebou Adams on loan from Norwich.
- Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:00:34 +0000: Championship fixtures in full - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Find out your team's fixtures in the Championship during the 2017-18 season.
- Tue, 20 Jun 2017 17:27:17 +0000: Preston re-sign Norwich keeper Rudd - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Preston North End re-sign goalkeeper Declan Rudd from Championship rivals Norwich City on a three-year deal.
- Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:19:02 +0000: Sunderland to play Bury in EFL Cup - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Norwich City | BBC
Sunderland will travel to Bury in the EFL Cup first round following their relegation from the Premier League.
Norwich City have just had a bid to bring Leeds United player Robert Snodgrass to Carrow Road as Neil Warnock last night dashed all hopes of the Canaries signing the talented winger. Manager Chris Hughton is said to be extremely disappointed with the decision as he has been a firm fan of the player for some time but still hold hope that a deal can be struck between the two sides before the start of the season.
Norwich striker Chris Martin and his agent have both stated today that the striker would prefer to stay with the canaries amid rumours the player is surplus to requirements at Carrow Road. The twenty three year old found holding down a regular spot extremely difficult last year and then was loaned out to Crystal palace shortly afterwards but the player has now committed to the club and states he is willing to work for his place which will be great news for Norwich City fans.
Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies is another target for Hughton this summer as he has long been admirer of the young defender after he has made it clear he would like to move on from the Blues. The player is still under contract to Birmingham until 2014 after he arrived at the club from Aston Villa in early 2011 and it is thought the Blues will be holding out for a large transfer fee for the player as they have no intention of losing one of their best defenders for less than his market value.