The Latest Fulham FC Transfer News, Stories and Updates have been added below for 2016 – 2017
- Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:26:02 +0000: Fulham’s teenage star Ryan Sessegnon gets first England Under-21 call-up - Fulham
- Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:33:45 +0000: Championship results: Wolves back on track, Villa shocked by QPR, Cardiff beat Brentford - Fulham
- Mon, 12 Mar 2018 12:52:54 +0000: EFL talking points: Accrington Stanley top of the league and why the Championship top four is the best ever - Fulham
- Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:41:44 +0000: Championship results: Cardiff City keep up pressure on Wolves, while Hull and Norwich play out seven-goal thriller - Fulham
- Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:08:55 +0000: The London derby league table - where does every team rank since start of Premier League era? - Fulham
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below:
There has been wide speculation this summer over the future of Fulham striker Clint Dempsey as the striker has been a top target for many of the leading clubs in the division. The cottagers have been doing everything they can to keep their prized asset but he now looks set to be leaving the club sometime during the closed season which will be extremely disheartening for fans of the cottagers. The club have been trying to distance themselves from the interest of the other clubs which include Liverpool as they have recently stated that they have received no offers for their player so as far as they are concerned he will remain at the club next season as the American still has two years left to run on his current contract.
A firm target for manager Martin Jol this summer is Chelsea forward Romelu Lukaku who has found limited chances with the first team ever since singing for Chelsea from Anderlect last summer for a fee believed to be around the thirteen million pound mark. Jol feels the striker would be the perfect replacement for Clint Dempsey if the striker does decide to move to Liverpool as is expected and would fit right in the squad for next year. Chelsea are thought to be wishing to offload the forward due to the manager bringing in many new players so Fulham are in with a great chance to land the player they are after.
Striker Andy Johnson has recently moved to QPR after a long running rift with manager Martin Jol and as the player was without contract the London club let the player move without any fuss. Johnson has played down the talk of a major rift between himself and Jol but it is believed the two fell out on many occasions and thus Johnson chose to look elsewhere to ply his trade.
Martin Jol is extremely happy with the capture of former Wigan striker Hugo Rodallega who he has just managed to sign on a three year contract free due to the Bosman ruling. The Colombia international says he was extremely sad to leave the Lactics but he felt his future lied in London and this has now given a massive boost to Jol ahead of the new season.
Republic of Ireland winger Damian Duff has spoken out amid rumours the player may decide to hang up his boots and call it a day as he states he does not know where these rumours are coming from. The player has confirmed to Fulham fans that he will not be quitting this summer and will continue to play football until he drops which is a great result for Martin Jol and his team as Duff has been extremely influential since arriving at Craven Cottage.