The Latest Everton FC Transfer News, Stories and Updates have been added below for 2017 – 2018
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 22:52:23 +0000: Theo Walcott insists Wayne Rooney's advice was the major factor behind him joining Everton - Everton
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:02:22 +0000: New Everton signing Theo Walcott says he wants the Toffees to go to the next level - Everton
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:23:01 +0000: Premier League ins and outs: All done deals in January 2018 transfer window - Everton
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:08:08 +0000: Everton sign Theo Walcott from Arsenal in £20m transfer - Everton
- Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:36:00 +0000: Every Premier League club's second-choice striker ranked from worst to best - Everton
Historical Transfer News and Team Gossip has been archived below
- Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:28:42 +0000: Everton close in on striker Onyekuru - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Everton | BBC
Everton are close to completing a £7m deal for KAS Eupen's Nigerian striker Henry Onyekuru.
- Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:56:22 +0000: Everton set to sign Malaga striker Sandro - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Everton | BBC
Everton are close to completing the signing of Malaga and Spain Under-21 striker Sandro Ramirez after meeting his £5.2m buy-out clause.
- Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:24:47 +0000: Klaassen completes £23.6m Everton move - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Everton | BBC
Everton complete the £23.6m signing of Ajax captain and Netherlands midfielder Davy Klaassen on a five-year deal.
- Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:10:53 +0000: Everton complete record Pickford deal - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Everton | BBC
Jordan Pickford becomes the most expensive British keeper after Everton pay £25m - rising to what would be a club record £30m - to sign him from Sunderland.
- Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:00:05 +0000: Premier League fixtures in full - Latest Stories, Video, and Commentary about Everton | BBC
Find out your club's full fixture list for the 2017-18 Premier League season.
David Moyes has been scouring the football world for players to add to his squad for next season as he once again looks to over achieve with Everton against the big boys in the division. The club had a fairly good season last year but by Moyes own standards it has fallen well below what he expects from his side and now looks to bolster his squad for the upcoming season.
The first signing of the summer for Everton was the attacking midfielder Steven Naismith who arrived on a free transfer from Glasgow Rangers after the club went into administration. The Scottish international has an exceptional record in football and is seen as the perfect addition to Moyes young and up and coming side.
German international Lewis Holtby is one of Moyes top targets this summer as he looks to increase his capabilities in midfield with Fellani looking like he may find himself on the way out of Goodison this summer with the likes of Chelsea looking for his signature. Holtby who currently plays for Schalke has been quick to distance himself from these rumours as there are a number of clubs in for his services such as Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United.
Reserve team striker Joao Silva has finally left Goodison this summer to join the Bulgarian side Levski Sofia for an undisclosed fee as the player had fallen out of favour with the manager following a run of ineffective performances last season.
Defender Joseph Yobo who has been out on loan for the past two seasons is another player who could see the exit at Goodison as Moyes looks to clear out his closet of players he does not need to raise funds for future investments.
Left back Leighton Baines is another player who looks all set to be leaving Everton this summer with Manchester United leading the chase for his services. The influential left back is thought to be one of Sir Alex Fergusons top targets as he looks to replace the ageing Patrice Evra who was slightly ineffective last season and Everton could be set for a fee of around fifteen million pounds for their prized left back.